Technical salesman for region Nordrhein-Westfalen Hessen, Germany
Who we are
Robot System Products Deutschland GmbH has been present with its own location in Germany for 10 years. With over 30 years of experience and patents in the field of robotics, we are an internationally operating company with headquarters in Sweden. Well known customers from automotive / food / mechanical engineering / battery production and many more trust in our experience and solutions.
Due to our own development and manufacturing of the products we are well positioned for the future. We create the symbiosis between design and innovative performance and are among the leading manufacturers in the field of robot peripherals and automation components.
As we are continuously generating strong growth, we would like to expand our success in North Rhine-Westphalia and Hesse with the help of your sales skills! expand! With a strong team as support, we will make you a sales and robotics professional. Short communication channels and flat hierarchies characterize us.
Are you passionate about customer contact and technical products?
Through our induction phase, we turn you into a robotics expert. Product and sales training courses and a detailed and a detailed handover to existing customers are waiting for you!
You will then start out independently in your own sales territory. If necessary, you will receive support from our sales management and sales management and our back office! With innovative products and a comprehensive portfolio, a wide variety of industries and customers await you.
industries and customers are waiting for you.
- Sales and competent consulting of our robot automation products.
- You maintain the customer base in your sales area and expand it through new customer acquisition
- You present major projects directly to the sales management
- You develop technical solutions together with your customers
- In addition, you will be present at our trade fairs and inform interested parties and customers at our stand.
- On the road and in the home office you advise existing and new customers in all technical and commercial matters questions
- Training in mechanical engineering or automation, preferably with further training or career changer from the sales department with technical understanding.
- You are extroverted, have an open personality – sales is exactly your thing
- You are self-reliant and love to work in a team
- You are willing to learn new things and work independently
- You are able to travel to customers by car and have a driver’s license
- You radiate professionalism and have a sales-oriented way of working
- You have at least a basic knowledge of English
What we offer
Innovative products and a motivated team in an ambitious company.
Individual training and continuing education opportunities. Advancement opportunities within the company.
Capital-forming benefits, company pension plan and team events. 30 days vacation.
Company car with private smartphone and laptop.
Competent support through a good back office in the inside sales department.
Performance-based commission model. Vacation and Christmas bonus.
Are you looking for new challenges and want to be an important part of our successful team? If our offer and your future tasks appeal to you, then don’t waste any time
and send us your application!